Accommodation and facilities
Milson Island Sport and Recreation Centre has accommodation for up to 170 guests. There's also a range of facilities with plenty of activities to enjoy.
- Modern rooms, with ensuites and verandahs, sleep four to eight people
- Self contained two bedroom units with magic river views, for up to six people.
Facilities and activities
- 25 metre swimming pool
- Private wharf
- Barbecue and picnic areas
- Sports ovals
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Bushwalking trails
- Children’s playground.
Milson Island also has a modern and well equipped conference facility for up to 60 people. Featuring a main presentation hall and breakout rooms, the facility has a large verandah looking out to the Hawkesbury River, perfect for relaxing, al fresco dining and socialising.
It’s all go, or all slow…depending upon how you choose to spend the time.
- Adventure: Abseiling, high ropes, initiatives course and rock climbing
- Sport: Archery, basketball, fencing and tennis
- Water based: Canoeing, kayaking, fishing, swimming and raft building
- Wilderness: Bushwalking and orienteering.