Our on-site cottage sleeps 12 to 14 people and is a convenient and affordable accommodation option for sporting groups or individuals visiting the Sydney International Shooting Centre (SISC) for training, functions or events.
The cottage has:
- Four bedrooms (2 bedrooms accommodate up to four people and 2 bedrooms accommodate up to three people)
- Self-contained kitchen
- Dining room
- Lounge room (with TV and DVD player)
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Three toilets (including one separate toilet from the bathroom)
- Two showers (and one bath in main bathroom).
Please note there is a 25% deposit required to secure your booking.
- 10-metre electronic range with 60 bays, suitable for all indoor air rifle and air pistol events.
- 4 x 8 bay electronic 25m ranges, suitable for all rim-fire precision sport and rapid-fire pistol shooting events as well as centre-fire matches in .32 and .38 calibre with reduced target loads.
- 1 x 25-metre, 10 bay, paper turning target range which is suitable for centre-fire pistols to .38 calibre and Black Powder and can accomodate factory loads.
- 50-metre electronic range with 60 bays, suitable for rim-fire rifle and pistol competitions. This range also features 30 benches.
- Finals Range with targets at 10m, 25m and 50m is the first all-in-one range in the world. This range is equipped with score board projectors and a media room.
- Our three outdoor shotgun ranges provide facilities for all Olympic disciplines including Olympic skeet, Olympic trap, and Olympic double trap.
- There are further eight standard ranges available for trap, skeet, down-the-line trap, American skeet and five stand sporting clay.
Facilities/spaces for hire
The Sydney International Shooting Centre offers excellent facilities to hold trade shows, product launches, corporate team building and club activities, cross country activities, community festivals, social events.
- Breezeway - A large open area that showcases the local area's natural features.
- Club room - Kitchenette (sink, dishwasher and fridge) and BBQ facilities are available to groups using the conference and meeting rooms who wish to self-cater.
- Conference room - Accommodates 70 (seated) or 100 (standing) and is equipped with whiteboard, TV and DVD facilities. Data projector available at an additional charge.
- Meeting room - Accommodates 16 (seated) or 25 (standing) and is ideal for business meetings or training conferences.
- Outdoor spaces – Suitable for trade exhibitions, outdoor demonstrations and training, cross country activities and community festivals.
- Car park – Onsite parking is available for all visitors. A second carpark, can be hired exclusively for training, exhibition and trade shows.
Please contact us for further information and pricing.
Functions and group activities
The Sydney International Shooting Centre is the ideal location for team building activities for a memorable experience. Your guests will enjoy the relaxed environment whilst having the opportunity to participate in shooting activities.
Contact our staff today on (02) 8782 0100 to organise a tailored package.
The Sydney International Shooting Centre can organise catering on your behalf from a delicious choice of menus for guests of 10+.
Whether you are after a working lunch, or would like a barbeque overlooking the scenic Cumberland Plain Woodlands, SISC will ensure that your dining experience is relaxing and delicious.
A service fee of 20% is applicable on all catering provided by SISC on your behalf. This includes full set up and clean up after the event. Additional services, if required, will incur an additional cost. Price will be provided on application.
You are welcome to self-cater, however SISC does not have a full kitchen, only a kitchenette, therefore no cooking is allowed unless prior arrangements are made.
- There is a barbeque available for hire for self catered functions. Price will be provided on application.
- For self-catered functions a cleaning fee applies if facilities used or barbeque are left uncleaned. Price will be provided on application.
Filming and photography
Filming requests are assessed on relevance to the sport or the grounds of the venue. Please complete thefilming application form for consideration by the Venue Manager.
The Sydney International Shooters Centre was designed in accordance with the Olympic Co-ordination Authority's Olympic and Paralympic Access Guidelines.
The following are available for those with special needs:
- Wheelchair accessible toilets and showers
- Disabled parking bays in front of the main building
- Hearing loops in all ranges
- Lift in the entrance of the main building.